Effective on December 1, 2020
"Villaco" LLC, address 601144, Vladimir region, Petushki, st. Nizhegorodskaya, 20 (hereinafter – “we”, “our”, “us”, "Villaco"), is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Notice explains how information about you is collected, used and disclosed when you use Our application.
.If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the notice.
1. Data controller and contact information
601144, Vladimir region, Petushki, st. Nizhegorodskaya, 20. Website: https://www.icopal-russia.ru. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and use of personal data
We collect information about you provided to us when you access or use Our application.
When you access or use Our application, we receive information about you, including:
• Usage and log information: we collect and log information about your use of Our application.
• Device information: we collect information about the device you use to access Our application.
• Consumption information: we collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of Our application, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our current services;
• Develop new services;
• Provide analytics
3. Disclosure of personal data
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Privacy Notice:
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable legal requirement;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Villaco or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We also may share aggregated information or otherwise anonymised information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. Deletion of personal data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above.
However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymised form in order for us to improve our services.
5. Information collected by third parties
Our software products include features from our partners. A list of these partners is available below. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data. This includes encryption of data and use of pseudonymisation, whenever applicable.
7. Your rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data including profiling/automated decision-making. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us, and the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller (data portability).
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us.